Poet's Ramble

Poetry can be as simple as a four-line revelation hastily scrawled on the back of your phone bill. Poets ask for trouble if they have anything important to say, and the best ones slog through plenty of it. Poems are the instant coffee in your spoon that you chew on without adding water. I am a poet, and this is my story.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

More David Radavich poet pictures.







Last week I tried to post 10 medium size pictures I took of Eastern Illinois University professor David Radavich during his April 19 reading at Poets & Writers Literary Forum in Springfield, Illinois. Only three made it onto the page, located at my Writer's Chronicle page. I'm hoping that by posting the remaining 7 as small pictures, the rest will appear at this posting. If you know David (I don't have his email address) please tell him the pictures are up.

Is it possible for visitors to copy these pictures for personal use? Try it and see, and if you can, be my guest; my treat. Any ArtsLinks supporter who desires larger, higher definition renditions of these pictures sent via email is invited to e me. For information about how to become an ArtsLinks supporter, visit the bottom of the web page indicated here - - - > http://www.aeroknow.com/artslinks.htm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home